Hyannis's books


goodreads.com

Friday, March 6, 2009

A great listen!



I love the downloadable books!
My little MP3 player and I travel everywhere together. I can always have at least three books with me anywhere I go. There are so many really good books to enjoy. For more information
click here!
I recently listened to A Voyage Long and Strange by Tony Horowitz.
It is a wonderful book that aims to study the beginnings of America from the period
of Christopher Columbus up to the time of the Pilgrims. The author travels around
the country (and beyond) in search of the truth about this period in American history,as well as uncovering modern day interpretations of history and the regional celebrations that grew out of those beliefs.It is a enjoyable mix of history, sociology and a long road trip that is an entertaining and fascinating ride through history.

No comments:

 
Custom Web        Applications